GlazeMaster Resurfacing Dealerships Introduction Video
Kitchen and Bathroom Resurfacing Businesses Available Australia Wide Enquire Now – Areas Selling Fast
Fill in the Form Below To Lean More
Resurfacing Dealerships by GlazeMaster is perfectly positioned to capitalise on demand with a quality product/service in a virtually untapped market. Dealership licencees are urgently required for YOUR area. An ongoing oversupply of qualified leads from our national marketing campaigns means a TURN KEY business opportunity is there for self starters to become fully trained GlazeMaster ReSurfacers and own your own exclusive area!
Learn more and cement your preferred locations early because areas are strictly limited. New Dealerships will receive customers even before they open. At a time where many businesses are struggling we are experiencing record sales and an exciting backlog of enquiries building up!
Being a part of the Glaze Master dealership network you immediately benefit from:
- Respected and recognised brand name and reputation for quality
- Immediate jobs/business
- Comprehensive training and support (including business training)
- 20 years of experience and industry knowledge
- Market leader in a rapidly expanding marketplace
- Proven effective local and national marketing strategies
- You are your own boss and do your own hours
- We assist with quoting to help get you started
- Buying power with suppliers to help lower your costs
How Do I Get Started?
- Step 1 – Evaluate website dealership information and complete the enquiry from.
- Step 2 – A Glaze Master representative will contact you to discuss and answer queries.
- Step 3 – An email outlining that discussion along with further detailed information will be sent to serious parties.
- Step 4 – A Glaze Master representative will follow up to answer any further questions and to organise a meeting if required
- Step 5 – Meet with Glaze Master management and go over business plan, financials, and locations etc.
- Step 6 – Complete legal obligations and payment.
- Step 7 – Commence training program covering every aspect of the business including re-surfacing, direct marketing, quoting and ongoing support and assistance.
- Step 8 – Open for Business!
Submit your review